Our First Baby:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My birthday:

My hubby birthday:

How long we have been married:

  • Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Weekend with full of activity....

10.00am (Juz wakeup-allready get permission from my hubby not wakeup me until i wakeup myself )

12pm-Go to my mother in law house to send back broadband to my sister in law

2pm-Go back home, Zuhur prayer and prepare to swimming pool

2.15pm-Take one of my hubby student and send to Terendak Hospital for dressing.

2.45pm-Send back him to house and we proceed to swimming pool.

3.00pm-5.00pm-Swimming time

5.15pm-Out from Kem Terendak and take lunch+coffee break at Restoren Nasi Uduk, Sungai Udang

6.15pm-Proceed to Mydin MITC @ drop by at MITC Mosque for Asar Prayer

6.45pm-Shopping time (Item must buy:Swimming suit for women@me-Done!!)

7.45pm-Maghrib prayer and dinner@Radix's Fried Chiken

8.15pm-Proceed to my office.

10.00pm-Go to petronas bukit rambai and go home.

Weekdays with full of activity make me so tired but happy..Atleast today i start my day at 10.00am not like normal day at 5.00am.

No comments:

Post a Comment