Our First Baby:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My birthday:

My hubby birthday:

How long we have been married:

  • Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Along Wahid Weddings (2)

I take half day today becoz got something still not done before start the journey.

We start the journey at 3.30PM. Straight to KL-BENTONG. At 7.30PM take a rest and Solat at Masjid Bentong..

8.00PM continue..arrive about 1.30AM..

Morning going to Laloh, after that straight away to Pasir Mas with my ma and Syahirah, arrive at 1.00PM.

At night wait other's relative at Pengantin Perempuan house for akad nikah. Finish about 10.300PM.

Morning take breakfast and ready for Wedding ceremony..

After that at 2.30PM go back to Melaka use Kuala Krai way and take rest a while at my ma house.

Arrive at Melaka at 3.30PM..

No comments:

Post a Comment